Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Am The Chosen Child of God....


I woke up today smiling as my head surrounded all the positive things in my life. In this economic downfall people have started to question the faith that they have in their father. Many of us face challenges in life and unfortunately some more than others. It is important that you remember bad things don't happen because God doesn't love you. We were all put here with equal fate and we have to be determined to believe that you deserve all the blessings that he has laid in your path.

All of us have made a decision that we regret but you can't focus on the negative situations in life. I say, it CAN always be worse than what you think it is. When we align our positive energy in ourselves you will be amazed at the power of blessings that comes forward. A better path to life is an equal share among all of us; you just have to envision it. Sometimes people say; why do things keep going wrong in my life? What they should be saying is; what am I doing for these events to keep happening? When you’re off track in the physical world your spiritual world will be off centered as well. That's when you have to focus on changes within yourself. Some of those changes may be; eliminating the negative people in your life, ending that long term relationship that's going nowhere or holding yourself accountable for your actions and no one else.

It is imperative that we make a life plan and follow it through. When you open your mind, body and spirit to the possibilities of living free while keeping your faith in God as a direction to total salvation; then your life will flood with the blessings he has in store for you. There is no doubt or question that anything you envision can be captured. You have to know that you are his chosen child. Don't just have faith and don't just have hope; you have to feel it in the fiber of your bones and you have to walk as his faithful soldier.

Transitioning your mind is easier than you think. Following through will be your task. Your following through process will be blocked and tested from all levels and angles because the devil is a discourager of determination. Yes, your mind will challenge the plan you have in store to become a better individual and you will many times question if you’re making the right decision. That is the time you will need to have faith in order to get you over that hump.

If you want something bad enough nothing can keep you from succeeding. Adversities in life will happen but these can't be used as excuses. What doesn't harm you physically holds no weight in your life, LET IT GO! What you can't change today shouldn't be your worry. The only things you can change are your actions to life's reactions. With that view your dreams can come true. You want that promotion; empower your mind and set it forth. You want a new house; make a plan and position your mind. You want a mate; align yourself first then love will follow. You want that degree; Envision it and it shall be yours.

Changing your life's purpose takes some work on your part as well. You shall ask and he will definitely deliver but God also wants to know how hard your willing to work to obtain the blessings he has in store for you. He needs to see that you’re no longer making childish mistakes over and over again. He knows your worthy because you’re his chosen child but you have to open your eyes, heart, mind and spirit for receiving. There is no doubt, you can achieve. You weren't left in the cold and not blessed, there's no such thing but when we empower our bodies by his word then anything is possible. Believing starts within. I can't take you there, your mom can't take you there, your husband can't take you there but when we have faith in our father that's so great in our lives, you have purpose to follow a deserving path. If you listen to him, he will guide you. He will guide you so well you will be amazed at your own accomplishments. Be chosen to be blessed, surrender your fear, abandon your doubts, cut the strings of the troubled past and capture your future. After all, YOUR HIS CHOSEN CHILD.

These are the words I speak on a daily basis. It's my fighting shield:

I am amazing. I can do anything I envision. I'm more talented than my hindering fears. I seek faith in you God to guide my way. My being is more than words can express. I ask that you lay your healing hands on me to guide me through darkness and pain. I am more! I am powerful beyond my imagination, I am courageous because my adversities help build me; I am more glorious than any obstacle that stands in my way. My strength allows me to be wife, mother, sister, counselor, writer, motivator and these are just small titles that you have bestowed upon me. But most of all I'm loved because I'm a faithful believer in you and there's a path that guides me every way of your ordered steps. I am so much more. I AM SO.... MUCH...MORE......

By LaSha Overstreet-Anderson

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, we have to focus on faith in the Father and aligning our thoughts, words and actions with His word if we truly desire to live the abundant life that He has planned for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written! Yes so many focus on the problems and not God's promises. The beauty of His word, there's a story to help you through those tough times. The ones who stay in the race will get rewarded.

    People must remember that following through is so important for faith with works is dead. Even in the word testimony the words test appears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to re-post this as I am knowing my worth and feeling blessed.

    ReplyDelete