Saturday, August 29, 2020

Author LaSha Marie's Epic 44th!!!

Weeks prior was the crescendo to my day. Thanks to everyone that came out, called, inboxed, supported me on my day including my vendors. I'm almost off my soap box lol. For those that missed the LIVE or just didn't want to listen to the entire thing. 44 was meaningful because my Mom didn't live past this age. She was wheelchair bound and on countless medications. The two (2) years prior she was in the ICU on a ventilator. I happened to find her as she was entering Heavens gates. She surrounded herself with ANGELS around her house (Figurines, Artwork and Prayer messages). I'm healthy with NO MEDS, Zero surgeries that wasn't elective and not chained to anything that can cripple me.. I leave you with this....

- Healing is a landing rock that feels like the best home EVER; SELF care is essential.
- You don't have to make others believe in your change/work on self to find your placing in life. Stop asking others for permission to SHINE!
- Do the work on self and listen to God's direction. Let others be dead wrong on their assumptions. Most are dealing with their own demons...WE ARE HUMAN BUT; DON'T LET OTHERS DRIP ON YOU!
- Never let anyone make you feel like you're the image of your parents dysfunction. You are Blessed & highly favored.
- Disappear without explanation. Sometimes you have to close doors to enter your quiet place with GOD.
- Depression and Anxiety can be your SUPERPOWER! Wear your cape proudly even when it's wrinkled.
My reassembly started in 2015 but I heard the calling a decade prior. When you come to a crossroads when the devil knows you're better, he will put everything in your way so that you will turn around. (That tricky rascal knows Gods greatness in YOU!) But my Faith wouldn't shake with each fall and the time I should've fell on my knees and cried; I heard his calm whisper say; I CREATED THIS STORM SO YOU WOULD MOVE!

I leaned deeply in my Career, gifts, passions as a distraction to get to my purpose. Share your vision, Share your voice, Share your story and I can help you MONETIZE $$$$$$ that skill/story. If your ready, if you're so moved I can be your Writing Coach, Therapy thru Penning or Personal & Professional Strategist; Someone is ready for their leveling.... schedule your DISCOVERY CALL WITH ME TODAY ...Copy or past OR Click the link👉 https://calendly.com/lashamariespeaks/30min?back=1&month=2020-08

Credits:
Cake
Mandy Isabel
of A Sweet Affair Confectioneries
Dress:
Paula Divinisity Mwenelupembe
of Feschene
Fedora: Piki Williams of Uniqueglamorboutique
Gift giveaway(s) Makers:

~ Pray, Meditate, Journal System by
Caneka Hardon
~
Denise McNair Batton
of Paparazzi
~ Dream Big Pillow Vision Board by
Women of Audacity
~ Ebook "It All Has a Root" Including my first story in my Book collaboration "The Secret That Gave Me Wings"
~ Book Collaboration by
Paula McDade
of @Brilliant Awakenings Anthology; "Beyond Murray Hill"
Special thanks to my AWESOME SON (He will cut you over ME lol), My Daughter that has taught me that JUDGING is not apart of God's plan and self identify. My FAMILY (AUNTS and UNCLES) that gave me a FOUNDATION to seeing what's possible and what can be obtained by BREAKING GENERATIONAL CURSES.
Mitchell Meshia
for being an assistant for the day, MY ENTIRE TEAM including
Shantae White - Gonzalez
of
410 Business Solutions LLC
for teaching, believing and leading with GOD first.



LaSha Marie; Founder of Women of Audacity, LLC
LaSha@womenofaudacity.com
Audacity Seekers Consulting, Inc.

"BE THE VINE"

No comments:

Post a Comment